THE MEASURES WE’RE TAKING TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY
We are pleased to welcome each of our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! The entire world has changed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and camping at Myrtle Beach Travel Park is going to be different this year too. We want to provide you with information regarding how we’re keeping you, your family, and our team healthy while you’re here in the park.
We are following all guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control. We’re also abiding by all Executive Orders, et cetera handed down by South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster, as well as the Horry County Council.
FACE COVERING MANDATES:
Horry County (where Myrtle Beach Travel Park is located), along with the City of Myrtle Beach and the City of North Myrtle Beach have all enacted a variation of a face covering requirement. You could face a fine if you are not wearing a face covering.
We’ll start with a few general items we need your help with. Myrtle Beach Travel Park is requiring guests wear face coverings any time they are not on their own campsite. This includes if a guest wants to enter the General Store, Front Office, pool area, bath houses, and the laundromat.
Many of you have had questions regarding this requirement. Here are some answers:
- Health officials say you wearing a face covering helps to protect people near you. And someone else wearing a face covering helps to protect you. By requiring everyone wear face coverings, we are hoping this will help keep our guests, their families, their friends and our team members healthy.
- If you’re going to the beach, we require you put your face covering on when you leave your campsite and wear it through the park, until you reach the sand. You do not have to wear a face covering on the beach. Then, when you come back, put the face covering on when you walk over the beach access and wear it until you get back to your campsite.
- If you’re going to the pool, we require you put the face covering on when you leave your campsite, and wear it until you get to your chair at the pool, then take it off once settled inside the pool area. And again, when you leave, put it on before you exit the pool area and wear it until you get to your campsite.
- If you’re using a bath house, we require you put the face covering on when you leave your campsite and wear it until you are showering, then wear it again after you finish.
Guests are expected to practice physical distancing of at least six feet, when not on their own campsite.
CHECK-IN PROCESS: Let’s go to the beginning of your stay. When you check-in, please stop by our beautiful, newly renovated Front Office. Please only send one person per reservation into the building. Don’t forget! We need your license plate number. It’s no longer saved, because we upgraded to a brand new booking system. A face covering is required to enter. We’re allowing a maximum of three guests inside at a time. If there are already three guests inside, please wait outside the door, we’ll come and get you when a Reservations team member is available. We ask you keep your distance from our team members by staying in front of the glass.
If you arrive after office hours, please stop by the Guard Station to get your campsite information. We ask that you come up to the Front Office the next morning to formally check-in.
CLEANING/SANITIZING: Our housekeeping team is using hospital-grade sanitizers. Commonly touched surfaces are being cleaned regularly.
- Bath houses are closing on a rotating basis for sanitation.
- Our rental units (travel trailers, villas, and cabin) are being thoroughly cleaned and then fogged with medical-grade sanitizer. The unit is then secured and no other person will enter the unit prior to your check in.
- The laundromat will be closed for an hour every Sunday afternoon from 1-2pm. During this time, a company will be deep cleaning the space and sanitizing. We ask that the last load of laundry be started at 11:45am on Sundays to ensure we’re able to clean on this schedule. Regular laundry operations will begin again once cleaning is completed.
GRILL/SNACK BAR: The arcade Grill/Snack Bar is open for service 7 days a week from noon to 8pm. Our team members are wearing face coverings and gloves while preparing your food. These team members are also washing their hands regularly.
POOLS: Open from 9am-8pm daily. In accordance with SCDHEC and CDC social distancing guidelines, we are admitting no more than 180 people inside the entire pool area at a time. This includes the outdoor pool, indoor pool, lazy river, and splash pad. Face coverings are required for entry.
In an effort to ensure we have no more than 180 people in that area at any given time, we are requiring guests to register for tickets. These tickets are FREE. Tickets are released in 7 day batches and become available every Monday morning at 10am. Pool times are separated into four different periods. 9-10:45a, 11a-12:45p, 1-2:45p, 3-4:45p. Entrance after 5p is first-come, first-served until the 180 person capacity is reached. Visit